1935: “The book reader of the future”

Via BitRebels

10 Responses

  1. finette

    This did happen, of course–it’s called microfiche/film. :) Most libraries still have some, but as a librarian I find it’s rare that anyone is willing to actually use it anymore.

  2. Joel

    That is one bulky Kindle! (I agree. It resembles a microfilm reader more than anything else.)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.